"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Willow Glitter Star Ornaments


It was a grey miserable day recently, and I didn't feel too much different to the weather, so I treated myself to just sitting and crafting.  I'm working hard on having a clear out of the craft room, so I decided to focus on my box of glitter covered willow stars.




I've worked some of these up last year, in gold, and in purple (sold out!) so this time it was the turn for turquoise, silver, hot pink and red.



For this years' batch I've made slight modifications to the design and beaded them on to hangers in a looped fashion so that the hangers will not separate from the stars.  They look neat and tidy.


The willow stars are so pretty, covered in glitter and the simple large faceted focal bead is just the job to complete them.  The wire hangers are worked with a combination of three sizes of tiny seed beads so they have good strength and sparkle too.

One box empty in the craft room.  Job done!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty willow stars! Great colours. Thank you for sharing these with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss! Beautiful colors and love the sparkle! So glad you joined us for our Home challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...