"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Pear Gem Dangles

Pear Gem Dangles with Pearls, Faceted Crystals and Champagne Seed Beads
The lovely frosted champagne colour seed beads that I used in the hanger portion of these new gem ornaments were the inspiration for this version of my pear shaped gem dangles.  I have interspersed them with translucent seed beads in the same colour to make them stand out.  This started to remind me of champagne, so I kept the focal beads simple - the champagne bubbles in pearls and clear faceted acrylic beads.



The packaging worked out well when I found some nice Christmas sentiments paper.  I think they have a nice traditional look.


Playing up the look of the pear in the gems - both in shape and colour - I called this earlier version "Pear for the Partridge".  Long faceted amber gems work well to represent the stem of the pear.

So, the styles are coming along at a steady pace.  Check out my Etsy Shop if you'd like to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...