"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Santa's Beaded Ornament Hangers

Santa's Beaded Ornament Hooks?

These - I like to imagine - are the beaded ornament hooks that Santa might have on his tree. They couldn't be any more Christmas-y could they?   Bling and shiny in holiday colours of red and green with crystal icy accents, surely these are what Mrs. Claus would choose.



Mrs. Claus isn't alone, I think I'll be choosing some of these beauties myself. Large 20mm resin beads encrusted with gems in stripes of red and green are just so festive.  I added a shiny faceted rondelle in red for a pop more colour, and continued the red and green striping up the hanger portion of the hook.

Not wanting to take anything away from the beautiful patterning of the bead, my tiny spacer seed beads are clear crystal - almost icy.

Add caption
 Looking around the internet, I see that beaded ornament hooks are becoming quite popular indeed - and why not?  They really enhance the Christmas ornaments and it's like doubling up the trimmings you can can get on your tree.

All of the other beaded ornament hooks I've seen so far though are different.  The predominant style seems to be bendy wire with one or a few focal beads - and they are lovely.  True to form though, mine are a little more "intense".    I don't want to see wire, I want to see beads.  More beads please!

Even with these super large focal beads in the mix, each one of these little beaded ornament hooks has over 40 beads in it.  Not that I have anything against wire, but  I'm pretty literal when I say "Beaded Ornament Hangers".    Oooh, sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...