"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

S is for Santa Spiral Beaded Ornament Hooks


This is one of the things on my crafting table today.  Spiral beaded ornament hooks are back, and I'm trying to work up a number of variations in some basic colour schemes.  My friend Catherine named these "S is for Santa" spiral hooks, and I think that's a perfect name.  They are so jolly.



 The subject of beaded ornament hooks at the upcoming craft show is something still to be resolved in my head - and in the space layout for the table.  Because I have so many different styles, I find any display attempt looks entirely too busy if I try to offer a little of everything.  I'm thinking I shall have to be very selective in my choices - and these swirly style beaded hooks are a great basic.


In other crafting news, I've been busy on my Etsy shop this week and am now a member of a few Etsy Teams.  Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and hopefully some good learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...