"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Introduction

It's a time of transition in my crafty world to focus more clearly on what has always been my number one crafting passion - Christmas. There are lots of new developments on Etsy, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook - so welcome to the holidays. All Christmas, all the time, except perhaps when it's another occasion.


So welcome to my new Christmas focused blog space that will feature postings on home made  Christmas items as well, I hope, as lots of new developments for the handcrafted holiday.

My new Christmas Shop on Etsy is up and running and I'm adding new things on a regular basis.  Come on in and browse around!

I've started a new Pinterest page for all things Christmas called "Ho Ho Holiday".  Follow us there for all sorts of inspiration for DIY crafts and decor, food and drink, holiday traditions and much more.  Feeling festive?  You'll find lots to entertain you.

All Christmas, all the time - except perhaps when it's another holiday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...