"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Ho Ho Holiday on Pinterest

Do you Pinterest?  I am fairly new to it all but I just can't say enough good things about the world of pinning.  I wish I had invented Pinterest.

I am a list maker.  Not an entirely organized list maker like my mother as I often end up with scraps of paper here there and everywhere, but I do find I achieve a higher level of job completion if the task has been written down.



When it comes to the old-fashioned bookmarking of favourites on the web, just try and find that crochet pattern or recipe you were looking for amidst a sea of textual titles. It's not easy.

I'm also a visual person, and the beautiful thing about Pinterest is that you can create boards of ideas, inspirations, plans and activities that are easy - and often fun - just to scan through.  To get to the original link, just view the details and click through to the original website.  It's super.

To that end I've started a Pinterest page for my new Christmas and holidays ventures - HO HO HOLIDAY  - and I am looking forward to building it up over the weeks and months ahead.  Talk about material ... it is an amazing world of creativity out there and such fun to browse through and gather it all!

I've started boards on things like Christmas Cards, Christmas Decor DIY, Christmas Cake Decorating, Christmas Crochet, Christmas Knitting, Christmas Wrap Ideas,  Gingerbread Houses, and a whole lot more ... come and take a look at Ho Ho Holiday on Pinterest.

You can also see the items from my Christmas Shop on their own board at  Christmas is Magical Shop on Pinterest.  Come on in and pin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...