"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Luxurious Red Velvety Beads

Luxurious Red Velvety Beads in Beaded Ornament Hangers

These are some more of my recent fabulous new bead finds.  Rich red velvety beads - in a huge 22mm.  They seem very luxurious to me, so I have paired them in these beaded ornament hooks with deep opaque colours and rich metallic gold seed beads. 


Accented with 10/0  and 6/0 gold seed beads, and 8/0 seed beads in opaque green, white and deep red
I wanted to give them a little more of a Christmas festive feel, so I've done the beaded hanger portion in red, white and green.  It's funny, from the time I saw these lovely beads to order I pictured them with pearls and crystals, but despite trying several variations of this it just wasn't quite working for me.

These lovely beads don't neeed anything around them - they look best when they are superstars all on their own.  I find this is part of the fun of creating - putting all sorts of things together until you are happy with the results - and the unexpected surprises along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...