"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Doctor Who Tardis Ornaments


I've got Tardis ornaments!  Needless to say, as a huge fan of Doctor Who, I rather love these Tardis ornaments.  I've actually had these lovely large pendant Tardis charms for ages, but it wasn't until recently - when I found the perfectly matching gem encrusted 'bling' beads that it all started to come together.





I've worked the charms on a 5" length of blue wire covered in silver seed beads - sizes 10/0, 8/0 and 6/0, and the feature beads include the gem encrusted bead, planetary looking acrylic paint splotch bead, faceted light turquoise glass bead, frosted deep turquoise glass bead, and the Doctor's extra heart represented with a lovely deep turquoise glass heart bead.


All this hangs below swirly wirly wibbly wobbly beaded ornament hangers.  Allons-y!  If you're a Doctor Who fan like me and might like to get yourself one they're available for sale on my Christmas is Magical Shop.  If you're my brilliant boys David Tennant, Steven Moffat, or Murray Gold - you can just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...