"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas Cross Stitch Ornaments

What an adorable face this cute snowman has!
These cross-stitch Christmas ornaments are stitched on a perforated paper using two strands of floss. I like to finish them off with a backing of either adhesive metallic card stock or adhesive felt.



These patterns came from a kit and looking at the selection I have photos of, I see that there are several more I don't have on the tree. More for the "to do" list and perhaps I'll adapt some of them to incorporate the beading.


Come to think of it I can think of several others in this series that I have made, so they must be on somebody else's tree.


They all have very happy little faces, I'd definitely like to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...