"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

An Assortment of Christmas Cards

For my first foray into selling cards on Etsy, I thought I would have a go with putting together some assorted box sets. The sets include the snowman card which was a really big hit last year - and virtually all of them feature sequins, snowflakes, stars and various forms of shine and glitter.



The larger of my shipping box sizes seems to work well with 10 cards and envelopes, so we're calling this the 'deluxe' set. I think I will also try some smaller sets - perhaps 4 or 6 cards - but this assortment worked well with what I had in mind.


I decided to dress up the box a litle bit with some holiday themed paper and a hand made gift tag. This presents things nicely but also gives the extra advantage of a gift box that you can reuse for ornament storage or gift giving.


I know it seems crazy to be talking Christmas all year long, but you crafters know what it's like - you have to get a jump on things!  You might like to use these photos for inspiration for your own cards.

If you are looking to buy handmade cards please visit the Cards & Gift Tags section of my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...