"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas Card Challenge - Ho, Ho, Ho


One of the things that I am challenging myself to do with my new Christmas focused online entities is to participate, with some frequency, in some online crafting challenges.  For some time I have followed several Christmas Card Challenges just because I love to see the creativity of the contributors.  Some of their card creations are nothing short of works of art.




This week I have decided to jump in at the Christmas Card Challenges blog.  Seems like a great place to start.  Weekly challenge assignments help to give you focus, and the topics and rules are broad enough that you can easily do your own interpretation.


This week is challenge #21 - Ho, Ho, Ho and you are to make a card with a sleigh or Santa.  I've gone the Santa route and made up these cute little Santa cards with two variations of Christmas papers.  I like to keep most of my cards simple so that they don't require extra postage.

The lovely bold graphics of Santa come from a gift bag that I carefully cut apart - after my cat Max gave me the idea less gracefully of taking apart a bag - and they are embellished with Christmas red card stock, shiny red gems and background Christmas papers.  Very jolly and festive on bright white card stock.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...