"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Snowflake Gift Tags


I've been busy making gift tags!  They're so pretty that I think you could use them as ornaments on your tree - and I definitely can see the appeal of that as they would pack away nice and flat!




For these gift tags I am using a large snowflake and circles in two or three different sizes. This is a hang tag version of the gift tag, so I've used a smaller circle on the back for lots of space for your message.  I tested writing on the back when there was raised emblishment on the front, which I had some concern about, and no problemo.


To bring it all together and take it to the next level, I've added a nice shiny gem stone in the center.   I have a stash of those ... doesn't everyone?  To be honest, this was particularly exciting as I wasn't sure before that I'd ever have cause to use all of my gem collection.  Note to self: it's okay now to get  more!



So there we go ... total justification achieved for the foray into die cuts.  Have gems, have card stock, have embroidery floss, Christmas papers and a big box of emblishments ... let's paper craft!


Keep crafting .. the world needs more magic ... and a little sparkle and glitter never goes amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...