"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas Images: Treescapes 1


Just for fun I thought I'd start a collection of some of my favourite Christmas photos.  This treescapes shot focuses on one of my favourite 'special ornaments' - a gift from my friend Lynn.   I love the cupcake and christmas sweets decorating trend - oh so magical.

Another little tip this photo shows is to add glitter bows to your Christmas tree decorations.  I've emblished these little silver bows with pearls or gems for a little more interest.   These were inexpensive and store bought but you could also make your own fabric bows.  They're just a lovely finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...