"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas Shop: Winter Wonderland


After a little debate with myself, I decided to sort my Christmas shop by theme.  Rather than having sections for ornaments, garland, beaded ornament hangers, tree skirts and the like, I've organized by style of Christmas decorating.  Winter Wonderland is all about those magical frosty images - blues, turquoise, silver, white and definitely lots of sparkle.






On my Christmas is Magical Shop you can see the themes like Winter Wonderland and other selections on the left hand side - and you can sort within by price or most recent.  If you want to see a list view you can change your settings between gallery and list.

If you are looking for a particular item, you can use the search feature within the shop, or the overall search bar for Etsy (on the top) if I don't have what you're looking for.

Follow Christmas Is Magical - Ho Ho Holiday's board Winter Wonderland on Pinterest.

You can also view my Winter Wonderland board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...